Wiang Lo Ancient Town or ‘Muang Phra Lo‘ is located approx 17 kilometers from Amphoe Chun along Highway 1021. At Ban Huai Ngiu, there is side road to Ban Nam Chun, 12 kms away. Judging by the remains of the old city walls and temples, the site is thought to be a city from the reign of Por Khun Ngam Muang (King Ngam Muang).
Wat Sri Ping Muang is located adjacent to the confluence of the Chun River and the Ing River, known locally as “Sop Ing”.
2014 GT-Rider.com | Design by www.Website-Redesign-Company.co